Friday, January 21, 2011

Isaac starts Cub Scouts

It just keeps coming...a whole bunch of firsts. I just can't believe that time has passed enough that he could be old enough to go to cub scouts. I can't believe how time flies! It will be another year until he is old enough to be in bear cub scout pack with me but, I will be patient for that because that means he's another year older. He was so excited to go for the first time! 
I just love all his missing teeth! They are just now starting to come back in. He has had quite the hole in the front and it will be nice to have his teeth back to eat! Isaac we are so proud of you and are excited that you are already working on your bob cat. Always keep that enthusiasm and desire in everything you do and you will go far! Love you buddy!
Cassy Final

1 comment:

  1. He looks so nice in his uniform! Congrats on entering the fun world of scouting! I am currently working on the scrapbook for Mitch's 9yrs of scouting...I probably should have been doing it along the way! However, I think I would have ended up doing too many pages that way! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails