Friday, May 29, 2009

Vernal Weekend

This last weekend I went to Vernal to meet up with some of my friends from High School. We get together now and again but, it has been a little while since Robin has moved to the East Coast. She came back for a month for her sisters graduation and we got together. We had a barbecue with the kids and no husbands(: because they were either working or still back east. We had fun and got to catch up with each other. It was fun with the kids but, maybe next time we'll triple date. I feel like our spouse is part of who we are now and it's fun to get to know their spouses too. Love you guys and it was great to see ya!
It was kinda funny because my parents were heading to the salt lake area, then to Idaho when I was heading to Vernal. So, we kinda switched places for a weekend. My sister Adrienne and her husband Justin live in Vernal so, we were able to hang out with them. We ordered pizza and then the next morning Adrienne brought stuff to make french toast. Abbie got grandma's kid apron from the play chest and they made breakfast. It was so fun to see my kids hanging out with their aunt. They were so cute helping. Thanks Adrienne for letting us hang out with ya! It seems when we go to Vernal we get to see you with everyone else. It was really fun to hang out and get to see just you for once! We love you tons and can't wait to hear what you guys are having! My bet is on a boy! Guess we'll know soon. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails