Monday, November 10, 2008

Projects

It's not even Christmas and it feels like I am running a million miles a minute. I am working on parents, family and friends gifts. I want to be able to enjoy the month of December but, we'll see. I will probably find things to do then too but, the hope is to enjoy this wonderful time of year. I feel like I have been doing so much but, don't have anything to blog about because it would ruin the surprise. I would really love to show everyone how cute they are turning out but, you'll have to wait and see for Christmas. I am really excited about some of them and I just had to blog about how fun it is even though I can't post pictures. I just picked up a really awesome chair and it is exactly the one I have been looking for, for about two years now. Thanks Shellie for showing me your gorgeous chair, I have wanted one like it ever since, so when I found it...it was love at first sight. Of course, I will have to reupholster it so, I am on the look out for the perfect fabric. I hope it's out there waiting for me....on sale...no less. Hee Hee Well, onto some more fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna know what your working on! Everything you do is so good! Hey, I am making my blog private, so if you want to be able to get on still, just email me your email address! Thanks :) malvord3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails