Thursday, February 19, 2009

Garrett goes to the MTC

My brother Garrett is headed out on his mission. I really can't believe he's 19 already. Time really flies once you leave home. The kids love hanging out with him and will miss him being at Grandma and Grandpa's home. Only uncle Jordan is left at home. It will be really weird when my parents are empty nesters. Mom, I guess you'll have to learn to cook for two instead of ten. We were able to all meet together (from colorado, vernal, and northern Utah) and have lunch at the brick oven in provo. We love spending time together and so we took this opportunity to meet just before he went in the MTC. I can't believe my baby brother is already old enough to be going on a mission. He must be because we sent him to the MTC on last wednesday and they will be sending him to Tiajuana, Mexico after two months. We will miss seeing you Garrett but, love that you are worthy to serve a mission and spread the gospel. It made me think of you today when two missionaries knocked on my home door and were tracting in the area. I love you so much and can't wait to get keep in touch by letters to see how you are doing. Boy, you look good in a suit! Love Ya!!

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. I am sure you kids will love writing to him. Your kids have grown so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails