Saturday, February 7, 2009

a star is reborn

This star was all decorating in Christmas paper magnets that were really fun. My sister redecorated her star for Valentine's and it turned out really cute!! (Good job Jennie, you can check out her blog from mine!) I wanted to hang my star in our master bathroom and change it to match the decor. I found papers in red, black, cream, brown and a little bit of green. I like how it turned out. Jennie found the adhesive magnetic sheets and made the project a breeze. It was easy as cutting, pasting, then mod podging over to protect it. I know I haven't blogged for a few weeks but I have been trying to get some projects that have been hanging around for a while. So, I know that I am blogging all at once but I finally finished and took pictures of everything. It seems that it just kept piling up and I am now digging myself back out and trying to get current. I hope ya'll will forgive me for blogging so much at one time and then the "feast of famine" theme going on. I will try to be better. I can't wait for the weather to warm up even more and for spring to come. The kids are wanting to run and play but it's hard when it's so wet and muddy outside. I am just really excited this year for spring. Bring it on!!

2 comments:

  1. Your star looks good Cassy! Now I will have to do mine, maybe I can get the magnetic stuff when I am there this week. I am excited to see all of your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute as always! I love all the different patterned paper...guess what...I got an old window~! now I just need to get it done so I can hang it...I will probably need some ideas! Did you sand yours down and repaint it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails