Monday, October 10, 2011

New Family Photos with our new addition, Brooklyn

We just had family photos taken by an amazing photographer. I actually met her through my visiting teaching lady....can I say....a pretty great blessing from going visiting teaching. I didn't just meet a photographer, I met a new friend. We have a lot in common and she is just a great person!! So glad that we met!! This is definetely not a one time meeting!! We already have ideas for a Christmas Card! Ha Ha....I know...it's only October!!!
Check out a sampling of our photo shoot on her blog!! I will be posting these pictures sometime but, you can see a great sampling on her blog.... http://www.shannonelizabethphoto.com/  then click on the blog link. Or here is the exact link that will take it to the post. http://shannonelizabethphoto.tumblr.com/post/10974339412/apples-to-apples
 Enjoy!! She's amazing!!
Cassy Final

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! I love the apple theme. Very fun. I'm partial to that shade of green, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails