Sunday, September 2, 2012

Emily and Ben's Wedding in Idaho

The next weekend, we drove up to Idaho to attend my cousin Emily's wedding. They were married in the Twin Falls Temple and it really is a beautiful place to get married! 
Isaac waiting outside on the temple grounds. 
My sister Nichole and her family was the only other sibling to attend. We had a good time!  
Brooklyn, Reed and I outside the Twin Falls Temple waiting for the Bride and Groom. 
The happy couple, Emily and Ben! 
The Hegerhorst Family (my cousins). She had the cutest colors of Orange and Yellow! Such happy colors and at the reception it was a country reception with little personal containers of milk. So appropriate since my Aunt and Uncle own a Diary Farm. 
Our family at the Twin Falls, Idaho Temple. 
Brooklyn loved the flowers at the Temple grounds. They were so pretty! 
Reed helping Brooklyn smell her first flower! SO precious!! 
It was so cute seeing her expression after she smelt each flower! (I remember Abbie doing the exact same thing at someone elses wedding) 
Cassy, Patsy and Nichole
It was a little windy but, I am so glad we got a good picture of us even if we are a little windblown. I have so many memories with this favorite aunt Patsy and I think of her like my second Mom. Love you both... and so glad we could all spend time together at the Farm. Fun Times! Congratulations Emily and Ben!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails