Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cool Park

We went to this awesome park that has a super shallow river flowing through it. The kids LOVED it and we have gone back since just to show Dad what a cool park this is. 
Isaac loved playing on the grassy area because there was tons of places for boys to play with their imagination. I'm pretty sure their was an epic battle going on...

The kids were able to catch frogs in the pond area. Did I mention, Yeah, this is a cool park! 
Brooklyn was into the river before I could get her and she got wet. The little girls in the ward were happy to help her have fun in the water. She loved it! I am just glad that it is SUPER shallow because I don't have to worry so much. I can keep an eye on her while she plays.
We had a great time at the park and have been back to play!

Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails