Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boy has it been a little while since I blogged!!

Well, it's sorta been busy at our house. We got some sad news that my grandmother had passed away. We were all saddened about that and then had to plan for the funeral. So, we've been up to Idaho last week. I am so glad that she didn't have to suffer and that she went peacefully in her sleep. That's how I want to go peacefully. Well, it was really nice to see family and catch up with the ones from out of state. I'll miss you grandma!! The other reason we have been so busy is because Reed and I had deer tags. Reed's sister Maren was gracious enough to come and stay with the kids. They just loved drawing, having movie time, and playing games. Maren...you're the best aunt. We were able to go up for two days. We saw some but didn't get one. Reed and Tait went the next weekend and Tait got a two point. Reed almost got a three point but I had clearly told him if he wasn't home in time for our Halloween party.....(dot dot dot). So, he didn't shoot it. Reed and I got ours last year so it seems appropriate that Tait was the only one that got one this year. Next year...let's go three for three. Hee Hee Well, I am glad that everyone had safe hunt this year. Well, I guess that is what is happening lately. Love hearing what everyone is doing on their blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new background, very cute. Can't wait to see what marvelous picture you put in your header :) Happy Birthday again. I can't wait to see how you like the phototshop. I just might have to come test it out so I can get it. Good Job Reed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails