Sunday, April 26, 2009

Black and White Picture Wall

I have been wanting to post the new picture arrangement but, without the cabinet done and the rocking chair...it looked like there was odd spaces left on the wall for furniture that wasn't there. So I decided to finish the rocking chair, then take pictures of the wall. I love the new arrangements of pictures. I had a small stack of pictures I hadn't put up with the old arrangement so, I was happy that they found their way back to the wall. I don't know about you but it is hard to choose which picture you will not put up. HARD!! I find myself counting pictures of each kid to make sure it's fair! I know, crazy, MUST be a mom thing. Well, it definetely looks better with the new cabinet in there because the other one hid some of the pictures on the wall. The new tv cabinet is taller. I love how it turned out...different than originally planned but, that's usually the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails