Monday, April 27, 2009

Three New Projects

I finished all three project!. I rehung my black and white portrait wall. When I put the new tv antique cabinet, it covered up the old arrangement of pictures. I hadn't taken pictures of it yet because I hung the pictures around the cabinet and the rocking chair. It looked there was holes or spots where furniture was supposed to be and I didn't want to take pictures of the new arrangement until I had finished the antique cabinet and re-upholstered and refinished the rocking chair. So, I haven't blogged about any of the projects until I finished them all. Here they are all done!! I am tickled pink about how they look together! I love it!! The next three entries are about each individual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails