Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Picnic up the Canyon and RS Meeting (finally got pictures off my phone)

I just unloaded my phone pictures and realized that I missed posting about these events. We were having quite a week and it seemed like we were going to miss Fall altogether so, I planned a WARM picnic up the canyon. I cooked spaghetti and packed it HOT with all the fixins and I surprised Reed as soon as he walked in the door. I told him to change his clothes and we were leaving on a picnic.
We had a great time. We pulled out our nice camera, turned it on and low battery starts flashing...so I caught these few pictures with my phone. We had a great time looking at all the fall leaves. There were SO many red leaves, which are my favorite. I love the bright red and orange leaves. My favorite fall colors. The kids had a great time...and loved that we ate spaghetti...picnic style. 
Gorgeous bright colors!! 
Around conference, there is always the Relief Society Meeting. My friends Brandi and Emily went together to the conference center. 
We walked in and kept showing our tickets to the helpers and they kept shewing us down lower. We kept going each section and was REALLY surprised that we were on the 5th row. The side where all the leaders and speakers entered. We were so close when the Prophet entered. We were THRILLED!! 
Here we are before the meeting began. Me (left), Emily (middle) and Brandi (right). 
Sherri Dew created quite the stir when she entered. Some even got pictures with her. So fun! 
Pres. Uchtdorf
This was one of my favorite talks for the evening!
We had a great time together then walked over to Lamb's Grill for a yummy dinner. It was such a fun girl's night out!! Love you ladies!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails