Thursday, September 3, 2009

Boating with Friends

We went boating on Utah Lake and we had never been on that lake before!! It was really fun even though it got a little cold as we were done!! We had been rained out that morning so it wasn't until afternoon before we got on the lake! The kids had a great time and we did too!!
The kids did so good ont he water weiney....even though I was a little nervous with the small kids and KIT driving the boat!! He tends to want people to fly off...I don't know why that is!! LOL
We had such a good time boating with our friends the Erickson's. We don't get to spend near enough time with them and it's definetely been too long since we hung out with you guys!!
I was really impressed how well Reed did on the ski's. It's definetely NOT my forte!! I was good to go on the water weiney with the kids!
The girls had a great time together!!
Thanks for the invite guys!! We had a blast!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails