Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool

This is Abbie and Kaden's first day of Preschool. Abbie goes to the 4 year old class and Kaden goes to the 3 year old class at the same school....AT THE SAME TIME!!!
I thought I was so excited to have just over two hours of free time!! I dropped them off.....and came home to an silent house. It was really weird. I had been so excited to be able to have just a little bit of free time to myself but, it was just too quiet. So, in the time they were gone....I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. So that when they came home they could have milk and cookies. I know...what a sap!! But, I was really surprised at my reaction. They absolutely loved their preschool. Abbie really loves the singing room. (They rotate through the lesson room, art room, music room and such) Kaden has really become brave. He was so shy and has really just blossomed. I love that they are growing up to be such great little people but sad that it has come already. Love you all!! Isaac really is loving the first grade. He has a great teacher and is loving learning. I can't believe that you are all growing up so fast!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails