Monday, April 11, 2011

Count Down

On April 5th, Abbie asked how many days until the baby was due. We counted down the days on the calendar and she seemed happy and content. The next thing I know, she is asking every day how many more days until the baby is due and she is making notes on this blue count-down paper. 
Everyday she marks off another number. She is SUPER excited!! 
Yesterday I asked to see her count-down.....only five days left!!
Each day....another number gets crossed out thoroughly!! 
Today, another number marked off the list....only four more!! The baby is still due on her birthday. I asked her originally if the count-down was for her birthday. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "No, it's for my baby sister coming!!" Too cute!! 

I am getting as excited as you...little one...I can't wait to meet our new little addition to the family....it will be a VERY special birthday, indeed!
Cassy Final

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe that you only have a few days left. Seems pretty crazy! Can't wait to meet this little girl that all of this decorating and picture preperation has been all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday today Abbie. I sure hope you got your birthday wish and sweet baby sister arrived today! Also I LOVE your beautiful new room. It is almost as pretty as you are! Love You Cassy. Good Luck if today is the DAY! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails