I am going to start posting my projects as I finish them. I have now finished my dining room chair that almost matches identically to my existing table. My current table has four chairs and with three kids...we needed five chairs. So, I have been on the lookout for a chair to match my others. It's really similar and I found a little scrap of material to upholster the seat to match. Unfortunately, I only had a ten inch wide peice so, I did have to match up the stripes and make a seam. It looks pretty good. I knew I wouldn't be able to find that material again, it was seasonal so, I am making due with what I have. I don't think it looks too bad. You can't see the seam if you are just glancing at it but, you can if you look up close. Oh well, glad I could match it.