Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

I know I haven't blogged in a while...and I'll explain later but, I just want to get caught up on our memorable moments from the last month. Thanksgiving this year was held at a cultural hall because the family is sooo big. The food was great and we had a ton of pie left over!! Great Grandma Durrant came and we took a family picture with her. She is so spunky and great...I really hope to be that way when I am older. The boys wouldn't hold still for a picture and were constantly moving while playing with the cousins remote control cars. I couldn't even get them to quit moving long enough so this is the best picture of them.
Reed kept throwing Abbie in the air and she loved it!! Such a dare devil!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails