Friday, December 23, 2011

Brooklyn is 8 Months Old


Look who is 8 months old!!! I just can't believe how fast time has flown with this little one. She now pulls herself up to standing on everything. She pulled herself up to standing the first time at 6 1/2 months and about made her mom fall off her chair. She likes to keep up with all the other kids and loves all the attention she gets from each one of them.
I love this picture because it shows her long eyelashes. She is so cute and loves to make faces. Her favorite game is Peek-A-Boo! She will hide her face and play or she loves it when Mom or Dad hides and then reappears. She is very into Peek-A-Boo!! 
Reed loves to find objects that used to be Abbie's and then put them on Brooklyn. It's hard to believe Abbie was that little once too.....My, Oh My, they grow up so fast!!
Brooklyn loves playing with sunglasses! So Cute!! 
Little Miss Hollywood! Lovin' her sunglasses! 
So Cute!!
 Each morning, I do the dishes and Kaden helps watch Brooklyn until I am ready to get us both ready for the day. Kaden and Brooklyn are good little buddies and Brooklyn thinks Kaden is VERY funny! I don't get what she finds so funny but, they love to pal around for a little while, while I do the morning dishes. 
While the kids are in school in the afternoon, it's just Brooklyn and I. We were making Christmas goodies and Brookyn had been crawling aroun in the kitchen. She crawled over to the door and started banging on the door. Ruby immediately showed up and they entertained each other for a few minutes. It was too cute so I snapped a few pictures. 
WHO'S ENTERTAINING WHO? 
Brooklyn, you are getting SO big!! We love you so much and are so surprised that you are doing everything so early...I guess you have lots of people to look up to and to help you learn new things. Love you tons....Baby B!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails