Friday, March 6, 2009

Entryway Completed

The first photo is the BEFORE photo. The next four pictures are the after photos. Have you ever finished a project then sat and looked at it for weeks and knew there was something missing. Well, my entry way, is just that. I loved the color and lots about it but, there was something missing. I finally made another small stencil using parts of the other stencil and made a small diamond shaped pattern. I put them between the other damask prints on the wall. They were just too far apart and to really make it look like wallpaper I needed them closer together. I added the small diamond pattern and I absolutely love it! It was just what it was missing. Well, I guess sometimes you really need a second chance to get a project right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails