Friday, March 27, 2009

My Man's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Man!! I love you so much and really had such a great time celebrating your birthday yesterday! You are the best father and such a great husband! I decided to keep this birthday to just our little family. The kids were super excited to wrap your presents, help make dinner, and bake you a cake. I'm sorry you had to go to a staff meeting but, it gave me a great block of time to do all the baking, wrapping, and cooking. I've never seen the kids so excited to give you their presents. I don't know who was more excited...them or you! The dinner was so yummy and the strawberry drink was delicious! Abbie finished drinking hers and we got such a laugh out of her nice mustache. So cute! I even think Kaden got to unwrap more of your presents than you did! You are so patient and great with the kids! It was so fun to be able make the day special for you! I love and greatly admire you! Happy Birthday Reed!

1 comment:

  1. I do love the green, Cassy! Way to go! It was so great to see you and the fam yesterday. I hope that you enjoy conference! Love ya! Maren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails