Friday, March 27, 2009

More Green

No, your eyes don't deceive you...and it's not St. Patrick's day but, I did add more green to my kitchen. After my interior design team came and gave their professional opinion (my friends and family) they helped me decide that I should continue into the corner with the green. I have never had a great room before and those of you that have one, know it's hard to paint. Where do you stop? What will look good? So, I had painted the two safe walls and with an overwhelming concesus to continue...I did! Thanks everyone for your vote of confidence! I love it! I just love how the green helps POP these beautiful cabinets. I am so glad I could have my design team over to help me decide where to start and stop the green. You guys are all the best! Thanks for helping me see green...in a good way of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails