Friday, March 6, 2009

Kitchen Wall Color

I have COLOR!!! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I have wanted to take out the backsplash and put in candy apple green tile but, that's not happening. I love the white subway tile that is already the backsplash so, I decided to add color around on the little bit of walls by the cabinets. I love the addition of the color. What do you think? It's such a happy color. I want my kitchen to always be the heart of the home and I think this definetely makes me happy, so that's a good start.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassy, Your color looks great, not as bright as I thought it would be, but that might just be the color of the pictures. You need to take a picture further back so that we can take in the whole view :) Way to go though it is much improved. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails