Monday, July 26, 2010

2010 Photo Adventure

I wanted to take the kids photos for this year. I have been playing around with my camera and decided that Reed needed to sleep (he had worked all night and NEEDED some REAL sleep) so, I took the kids to take their pictures for the year. We spent the morning finding the poppy field. We almost didn't find it because it was almost done blooming. So, we got a few pictures by the last remaining beautiful poppies. Love them!
So much fun! We did a little adventuring and found a beautiful field of purple flowers. So pretty!
Then I realized we were close (within 15 minute drive) to some places that I had seen on studio 5 as great walls to take photos by and we were feeling adventurous. The kids did really good and were great sports at the different places. Everytime we got back in the car, the kids continued their "Go, FISH" game so, they were happy to travel for a few minutes to the next location. It was SO fun to find these cool places!
My new favorite photo of the kids!
After we were done being adventurous that morning we stopped by Artic Circle and got chicken nuggets and ice cream. The kids were SO good (doesn't always happen for photos) and they were thrilled that we got ice cream for the little drive home. It was fun and I got some really great photos and Reed got some much needed sleep. Win-Win situation! Grandma's......you can let me know which ones you want because I know I'll be hearing from you.....I'll print them for ya or send them to your email. Just let me know.
Thanks kids for a fun, memorable morning....you were great! Love ya!
Cassy Final

3 comments:

  1. Cassy, Loved all the photos! Were did you go for the field and the brick buildings, would love to know the area its in. I need some new pics this year also of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics Cassy they turned out AMAZING. Loved Abbie's shoes too. Great job. Also like your new layout. I had the thought that it was so fitting that little jacob be right there at the top of your page. Nice job, and nice quote :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails