Monday, June 6, 2011

Headed to Vernal for Jordans High School Graduation

Jordan graduated from Uintah High School in the class of 2011.  
Before we headed to Vernal we went through Provo and saw my sister in the ICU. The graduates were walking up the sidewalk from the high school to the stadium as we were walking to the stadium.
Each boy gave a girl their class flower and walked her to their seat. 
Jordan walked Kayla 
She is the class secretary so they were seated on the front row. 
The wind was REALLY blowing and Black clouds looming so it was cold and windy. Abbie crawled inside Reed's coat to keep warm. So, I tried to get a picture of them clapping but I had my zoom lens on to get a good picture of the graduates but, it was so cute to see Abbie clapping out the arm holes with Reed. Too cute! 
This is the best picture I could get of Abbie inside Reed's coat to keep warm. 
Jordan getting his diploma. 
Shaking hands once they get their diplomas. 
Yeah they graduated before the rain hit!! 
Jordan and Kayala 
Brooklyn(inside the blankets to keep the wind off of her), Jordan and I. 
Our family (I felt SO short...those are some TALL men!! And that is my BABY brother!!)
Dad, Jordan, Mom and Garrett 
My younger brothers! 
Everyone asking Mom if she wanted their sunglasses so she could fit in with the MEN. 
Ashley and Mari came and you can see Uncle Larry in the background. Patsy and Larry came to help us celebrate. 
So proud of you Jordan!! Congratulations Graduate!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails